- You can study all you want, but what will you do with all of those ideas and passions?
- SONGS TO PAINT TO #10
- SONGS TO PAINT TO #9
- A Christmas gift for my sister to hang above her record player.
- SONGS TO PAINT TO #8
- ARTIST, have you done what you set out to do?
- The conversation of Art questions everything
- SONGS TO PAINT TO #7
- SONGS TO PAINT TO #6
- The Energy & Ideas of Passionate People #5
- Anish Kapoor's Manipulations
- Barnett Newman's Totality
- Christian Boltanski's Life Study
- Dan Walsh's Brush Stroke
- Francis Bacon's Immediate Affect
- Louise Bourgeis' Emotions and Ideas
- Marina Abramovic's Genesis
- Mike Nelson's Compulsion
- Pablo Picasso's Impulse
- Richard Prince's Mystique
- Sean Landers Honest Genius
When you first began to call yourself an artist, did you know that it would come to this? Did you realize that it would be about so much more and so much less and that you would grow weary of chasing after ambitions for recognition and success? All the while the work is ripening and coming into a being of its own – arriving from a space that could only be yours. What keeps you going in spite of the distractions and false measures placed upon you? Are you free at last, from expectations and precedents? Have you become your own authority now? Are you done questioning and second guessing what you should be doing? Things are changing, the world needs something more from you – what now will you set out to do?