What is the real value of an art education today? What unique knowledge is acquired, applied and understood through the creative act and its thought process? Why should anyone need to know how to think like an artist? With the challenges that humanity faces in the 21st century, do we really have time to talk about “art for art’s sake”?
- THE NATURE OF BEGINNER’S MIND
- PAINTING A HANDHELD AESTHETIC DEVICE
- 10 PAINTINGS GIVEN AWAY IN MOMENTS PASSING
- 36 PAINTINGS SITTING & WAITING IN A BASEMENT
- PRECEDENTS FOR A NEW PRAXIS
- PERFORMANCE STUDIO PRACTICE
- HOW CAN A PAINTING BECOME AN ACTION?
- 3 Christmas Present Paintings By A Father & A Son
- IS THIS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- THE WARM GLOW OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATION