Curriculum & Instruction as Materiality. The substance of art making held within the memory of human interaction. Daily behaviors and observances – the routines making up the day. Procedures and expectations for a site specific community based leraning engagement. The classroom is not merely the studio, it is the substrate upon which the work takes place. The production of inspired and motivated learners and the pursuit of learning as the act of making. Teaching and Leraning as the center of art practice – Studio as Classroom – Classroom as Studio – Pedagogical Praxis.
- THE NATURE OF BEGINNER’S MIND
- PAINTING A HANDHELD AESTHETIC DEVICE
- 10 PAINTINGS GIVEN AWAY IN MOMENTS PASSING
- 36 PAINTINGS SITTING & WAITING IN A BASEMENT
- PRECEDENTS FOR A NEW PRAXIS
- PERFORMANCE STUDIO PRACTICE
- HOW CAN A PAINTING BECOME AN ACTION?
- 3 Christmas Present Paintings By A Father & A Son
- IS THIS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- THE WARM GLOW OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATION