You don’t need to care about anything other than the moment. Everything still seems so curious and exciting to you. Like the way the colors mix and the water changes color. It all evokes such an elemental sense of awe. You are definitely in touch with something more real than almost any other painter alive today. There is a twinkle in your eye and a smile on your face. You know completely what you are doing even when you have no way of explaining it. It doesn’t matter how you hold the brush or smear the paint around. You only listen to your own impulses and instincts. You were born knowing how to play and have fun. You were wired to figure things out in the most beautiful possible way. No one can call themselves an artist anymore than you. They may know all the theories and philosophies – but you have the vital magic of youth which lends its timeless perspective to every human endeavor. It is all so simple and painfully complicated to begin to understand how to be a kindergarten painter.
- THE NATURE OF BEGINNER’S MIND
- PAINTING A HANDHELD AESTHETIC DEVICE
- 10 PAINTINGS GIVEN AWAY IN MOMENTS PASSING
- 36 PAINTINGS SITTING & WAITING IN A BASEMENT
- PRECEDENTS FOR A NEW PRAXIS
- PERFORMANCE STUDIO PRACTICE
- HOW CAN A PAINTING BECOME AN ACTION?
- 3 Christmas Present Paintings By A Father & A Son
- IS THIS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- THE WARM GLOW OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATION