A Vital Image lives in its own moment forever wanting to be what it cannot ever be again. While it is frozen and fixed upon paper – it can live an endless number of lives in any number of forms. A vital image is an image of the now staring back at itself into infinity, an echo of a moment gone on forever- searching deeper into and away from itself.
- THE NATURE OF BEGINNER’S MIND
- PAINTING A HANDHELD AESTHETIC DEVICE
- 10 PAINTINGS GIVEN AWAY IN MOMENTS PASSING
- 36 PAINTINGS SITTING & WAITING IN A BASEMENT
- PRECEDENTS FOR A NEW PRAXIS
- PERFORMANCE STUDIO PRACTICE
- HOW CAN A PAINTING BECOME AN ACTION?
- 3 Christmas Present Paintings By A Father & A Son
- IS THIS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- THE WARM GLOW OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATION