Creative Pathology, is concerned with identifying the underlying situations, circumstances and conditions which give rise to ones creative or artistic identity. Creative Pathology aims to answer the questions of how and why people become artists. What does one hope to achieve through their involvement with art? What is the nature and purpose of their engagement?
- THE NATURE OF BEGINNER’S MIND
- PAINTING A HANDHELD AESTHETIC DEVICE
- 10 PAINTINGS GIVEN AWAY IN MOMENTS PASSING
- 36 PAINTINGS SITTING & WAITING IN A BASEMENT
- PRECEDENTS FOR A NEW PRAXIS
- PERFORMANCE STUDIO PRACTICE
- HOW CAN A PAINTING BECOME AN ACTION?
- 3 Christmas Present Paintings By A Father & A Son
- IS THIS WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT?
- THE WARM GLOW OF POSITIVE AFFIRMATION